Medieval Faire – May 21-22, 2017
Where the past is present! Experience the Middle Ages with Live Jousting, food fit for a king, games and a vast array of entertainment for all ages. Local craft Beers, mead, and Wine, a carving station featuring roast beef, Jousting, Knights, Jesters and more!
Cactus Jalopies – June 2-4, 2017
The Best Little Rod Run in BC!! Held in Osoyoos, BC, the 1 st weekend in June. Started by Kevin Davies and JF Launier who wanted to have a little easy-goin’ fun with cars and their people.
Cherry Fiesta – July 1, 2017
The largest Fireworks Display in Western Canada! This annual double celebration, July 1st and cherries being the first harvest of the year, originated in 1948 when Osoyoos was a small village. The event includes a town parade, communal water fight, BBQ, and spectacular fireworks show!
Take a turn off of Highway 97 and you’ll find Osoyoos, the hidden gem of the Okanagan.
There’s more to Osoyoos than just bright skies and wineries set against gentle sloping hills. While we embrace and proudly showcase our vintner industry we also have sophisticated resorts, championship golf courses, the nation’s warmest lake, and a wide range of cultural, intellectual and artistic experiences.
We’re a place where First Nations culture and contemporary lifestyles exist side by side and where our ancient traditions and modern life have each carved out their place within a dramatic and welcoming environment. Framed by desert hills, lakes, vineyards and orchards, we are the ultimate year-round desert destination with a climate that will allow you to luxuriate in our unique surroundings, taste our delicious fresh fruit and drink our award-winning wines directly at their source.
We are set on a vast and rugged landscape of hills and grasslands that invite hiking, mountain biking and wildlife viewing within easy access to the city. Osoyoos Lake is easily accessed from downtown for fishing, sightseeing or water activities.
Visit Osoyoos and experience it all for yourself. You’ll be glad you did.
- Waltons Lakefront RV Resort
- Tamri Motel & Campground
- swiws Provincial Park (Haynes Point)
- Osoyoos RV Campground & Waterslides
- NK’MIP Campground & R.V. Park
- Island View RV Resort
- Cabana Beach
- BROOKVALE HOLIDAY RESORT
1) Osoyoos Fireworks – http://osoyoosfestivalsociety.ca/wp/cherry-fiesta/
2) Indian Grove Riding Stables – http://www.destinationosoyoos.com/activities/indian-groves-riding-stables/
3) Desert Cultural Centre – http://www.nkmipdesert.com/
4) Osoyoos Golf Club – http://www.destinationosoyoos.com/activity-category/golf/
5) Spotted Lake – http://blog.hellobc.com/the-magic-of-spotted-lake-in-osoyoos/
6) Electric Bike Wine Tours – http://www.heatstrokecycle.com/bike-tours
7) Oliver/Osoyoos Wineries & Wine Tours – http://www.destinationosoyoos.com/winery-categories/south-okanagan/
8) Water Sports – SUP/Boat Tours/Kayaking/etc. – http://www.destinationosoyoos.com/activity-category/kayak-sup/
9) Spirit Beach Cantina – https://www.facebook.com/spiritbeachcantina/
10) Tumbleweed Spirits: Opening Spring 2017 – The first Distillery in Osoyoos featuring craft Spirits made locally. http://tumbleweedspirits.com/