We would like to extend our warmest welcome to Penticton, our beautifully authentic city nestled between Lake Okanagan and Skaha Lake in British Columbia. The name Penticton means ‘a place to stay forever’ and once you visit you will know why.
Penticton isn’t just a destination. It’s an experience. It’s uncovering something new around every corner. It’s unwittingly walking into one of 70 plus award-winning wineries, then another, then maybe another. It’s stunning lakes, world-class trails, and living the foodie life, farm-to-table. It’s beautiful bike rides, alluring beaches, and a rich, charming culture. It’s skiing – both behind a boat and down a slope. It’s some of the best winter activities this Province has to offer. It’s doing it all or doing nothing. It’s something for everyone, it’s here, and it’s waiting to be discovered.
Events calendar updated daily – http://www.visitpenticton.com/event/
Penticton & Wine Country Visitor Information Centre:
553 Vees Drive
Penticton, BC V2A 8S3
Toll Free: 1-800-663-5052
- Float the Okanagan River Channel between Okanagan and Skaha Lake
- Bike or hike the Kettle Valley Railway.
- Tour and taste at the 70 plus wineries within 20 minutes of Penticton
- Check out the craft breweries, distilleries and cideries
- Stroll down Main Street every Saturday, May to October during the Penticton Farmer’s Market
- Relax at one of our beautiful beaches
- Go vertical at the world renowned Skaha Bluffs
- Attend one of our annual events and festivals
- Pick fresh fruit at our many local orchards.
- Take in local winter activities – ski, board, snowshoe or skate