The Westside Wine Trail is home to some of the oldest and most well established vineyards and wineries in the Okanagan Valley. It is a place where the tasting room experiences are diverse and moments turn into lifelong memories.
Rolling hills of vineyards, scenic lake views and leisurely rural roads provide an idyllic backdrop for discovering local flavours one sip at a time, while an alluring pinot noir or a crisp sauvignon blanc, a vineyard concert or an encounter with a winemaker is sure to delight you.
The Westside Wine Trail is a mapped out route of 13 wineries within the City of West Kelowna, which rests on the western shores of Lake Okanagan. The trail is an 11 km route with the majority of the wineries being within walking distance of each other. There are two clusters of wineries, one cluster of smaller farmgate wineries along Glencoe Rd and another cluster of wineries along Boucherie Rd. The northern starting part of the Westside Wine Trail is a mere 10 minutes from downtown Kelowna with the southern point of trail being 40 minutes from Penticton.
There is always something new to discover, no matter the season with tasting room experiences, special wine trail events, art showings, live music performances and culinary classes taking place. The wineries of the Westside Wine Trail are easy to find, within easy reach of major centres and are open year round.
Sip Series Events
- Sip with Your Sweetheart – Wine & Chocolate event | Sunday of the BC Family Day Long Weekend
- Sip into Summer – White Wine Adventure | First Sunday in June
- Sip into the Season – Wine & Craft Event | First Sunday in December
- Dinner in the Vineyard | Quails’ Gate Winery | Wednesdays June 28-Sept 6
- Spring Wine Festival | May 4 – 14
- Fall Wine Festival | Sept 28- Oct 8
- Mission Hill Family Estate Summer Concert Series – July & August